The longevity root!
Known and appreciated for millennia in Asia, ginseng root is known in the Far East as the "longevity root". It draws a large number of nutrients from the soil which it transforms into ginsenosides with a range of properties: it exerts a stimulating effect on mental and physical performance and on the nervous system. Ginseng is particularly recommended for bouts of temporary tiredness and loss of fitness. It is known to have the following properties: It strengthens the body, boosting energy levels where these are lacking.
- It enhances physical performance (dose: 200 mg of root extract 1 to 2 times/day).
- It improves concentration and coordination (dose: 90-110 mg/day of extract).
- It helps to maintain good cognitive performance, supports memory and helps to combat tiredness (panax ginseng).
- It reinvigorates the body, counteracts tiredness and supports vitality.
- It strengthens the body and helps maintain fitness (in a dose of 200 ml of root extract twice daily for 1 to 2 months).
- Its antioxidant action contributes to the protection of cells.
- It supports the immune system.
Fleurance Nature offers only one type of ginseng: Ginseng Panax CA Meyer, with a ginsenoside content ideally suited to your body. The French Public Health Authority (CSHPF) has set the daily dose of total ginsenosides at 20 mg. Whether ginseng is “red” or “white” depends solely on the method of harvesting and drying employed; the quality and effectiveness of the ginseng remains the same.